This shredder is ideal even for the toughest conditions. The 470 model is primarily designed for shredding straw and other crop remains, maize corn or sunflower stalks.
1. The administrator of your Personal Data is Talex sp. z o. o., ul. Dworcowa 9C, 77-141 Borzytuchom, tel. +48 59 821 13 40, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
2. In matters relating to the protection of your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer. Contact is possible via e-mail at email@example.com or via traditional correspondence sent to the address of our headquarters with the note "GDPR".
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting marketing activities consisting of telephone contact, personalized e-mail contact, group newsletter and presenting you with personalized content of the talex-sj.pl website - the legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 section 1 letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), i.e. Processing is lawful only in cases where (...) the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
4. Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing data on our behalf and on the basis of contracts concluded with us, e.g. entities providing marketing services to the administrator.
5. We will store personal data processed for the above-mentioned purpose until you unsubscribe.
6. You have the right to: request from the Administrator access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing; object to processing; transfer of personal data.
7. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
9. Providing personal information is voluntary.
10. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.